Dr. Ulrike Borchardt
After having completed her studies of Business Informatics, MSc. (in 2008) Ulrike became scientific staff member and PhD candidate at the University of Rostock.
In 2016 she finished her PhD. The focus of her research activities thereby lied on the perceived benefit of knowledge management systems in small and medium enterprises.
• Ulrike Borchardt, Karsten Weidauer: The Value of E-Learning to the Lecturer. BIR 2013: 214-226
• Ulrike Borchardt: Using Social Media for Knowledge Management in SME. KMIS 2012 : 31-39
• Ulrike Borchardt: Knowledge Management Systems in SME - State of the Art 2012 ILOG
• Ulrike Borchardt: Selecting KMS for SME - A Need for Value-Orientation. BIR Workshops 2011-ILOG: 26-37
• Ulrike Borchardt: Towards Value-Driven Alignment of KMS for SME. BIS Workshops 2011 - BITA: 220-231
• Ulrike Borchardt: Towards a Value-oriented KMS Recommendation for SME. KMIS 2011: 347-350
• Ulrike Borchardt, Franziska Grap: E-Learning Application Support for SME. BIR 2010: 62-72